Ok so I’m going to have a crack at writing non-fiction reviews but I think the best way for me to dip my toes in the water would be to follow this model so I don’t stress myself with all the things that I want to write but cannot write.
- What is the book trying to say?
- What is my opinion on the viewpoint of the book?
- How has the book tried to discuss this?
- What is my opinion on this?
- Do I recommend this to others?
What do you all think? Feedback always welcome.
First posts are never interesting so let’s make a start.